Raw Vegan Growing Fresh™ Snacks & Treats
> Now Available at Your Local Farmers Markets:
May 9th – @ The Abbotsford Farm & Country Market
May 23rd – @ The Fort Langley Village Farmers Market
4 Great Raw Vegan Products:
• Raw Vegan Sprouted Granolas:
– BBQ Crunch Granola
– Cinnamon Crunch Granola
• Raw Vegan Sprouted Flax Crackers:
– Flax Crax – Gingery Flax Crackers
• Raw Vegan Macaroons:
– Hazelnut Goji Berry Macaroons
* Photos Below!
All of these are:
> Locally Made with Love & Care
> Truly Raw & Live Carefully Selected Ingredients
> Sweetened with Whole Fruit or Fruit Juice Only
> Whole Ingredients used – No Fats or Oils Added
> Nothing Artificial
> Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly
> Sprouted Nuts and Seeds (thus easier to digest and assimilate nutrients)
> Certified Organic Ingredients (over 95% content)
> Gluten & Dairy Sensitivities Friendly (no gluten or dairy products were used)
> Soy Free (all except for one product)
> Keep an eye out for these great snacks at the local Farmers Markets this Summer 2015 🙂
NOW OFFERING… Cinnamon Crunch Granola & BBQ Crunch Granola
NOW OFFERING… Hazelnut Goji Berry Macaroons
NOW OFFERING… Flax Crax – Crispy Flax Crackers
>> Juicing Feast | with Monika Serwa. Jan. 18th, 2015. 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Abbotsford. $ 15 per person.
• Trinity Memorial United Church. 33737 George Ferguson Way, Abbotsford BC
• Jan. 18th, 2015. 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Abbotsford.
• $ 15 per person.
• RSVP > by Saturday, January 18th, 12:00 PM Noon.
For more info and to RSVP: 604.613.2874
>> Use this promotional code: Monika
Dear Health Seekers,
The Conscious Living Network has given me an opportunity to share with my valued clients a SPECIAL DISCOUNT of $15 off event tickets for their upcoming event!
(Regular tickets are $45 + GST + handling fee.)
On September 25th (next Thursday) at Astorino’s Ballroom in Vancouver, Dr. Brian Clement, international speaker, well known author and Director of the Hippocrates Health Institute will be giving an evening lecture – “Living Food” which will inspire people to radically improve their health and detoxify their bodies. This is an opportunity to learn about how food choices can transform your life.
You will learn about:
• The best foods to prevent disease
• How to increase energy
The evening runs from 5:00 PM – 10:00 pm on Sept. 25th, Thursday, and also includes:
* Bonus lecture: How to Grow Sprouts by the Vancouver Food Pedaler’s Cooperative
* $300 USD voucher towards a 3 week stay at the Hippocrates Health Institute
* Q+A & Book Signing after lecture
* Variety of vendors selling delicious raw vegan food.
>>> To receive your discount on the ticket price, please click on this link:
LINK DISABLED, OLD LINK
>> Use this promotional code: Monika
I have started selling already. If you are interested, do let me know. Clink below:
Seasonal Case Lot Sales Summer 2014
I will be there on July 31st at David Wolfe’s lecture in Abbotsford, July 31st, Thursday. Hope to see most of you there too !
I will be bringing my yummy granolas. Three flavours and other goodies too 😉
Brought to you by:
Want Organic Produce at Affordable Prices?
Here’s your chance. Bi-Weekly Certified Organic Sales in Abbotsford BC. Next sale will be on Thursday, April 17th.
Affordable Organic Produce, Abbotsford BC.
> How it works:
• Flyers are sent to subscribers one day before order deadline.
Subscribe here by contacting Monika.
• Order deadline is noon, one day before pick up.
• Your box will be ready for pick up Thursdays 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Abbotsford, BC.
Contact Monika Serwa for a Sales Flyer.
Great way to save on volume of your organic produce.
We just had our Raw Vegan Potluck Dinner tonight. To see comments and pictures of event please visit:
Raw Vegan Potluck and Movie Night, April 6th.
Raw Vegan Dinner – fully catered.
Dinner alla Italiano
March 2nd, 2014. 5-8 pm Abbotsford BC
Welcome to Growing Fresh. Healthy Food | Healthy People | Healthy Planet.
This website was created to grow and service a community of health seeking conscious people.
• RAW EVENTS: There are events such as Raw Vegan Potlucks & Catered Raw Vegan Dinners & Raw Vegan Classes. Please visit the Raw Events page for more information.
• RAW GOODIES: There are Raw Vegan recipes from my very own Recipe Calendars, Sweet and Savoury Collections. Please visit the Raw Recipes page if you’re curious to try a few.
• TIPS & TRICKS: Here you will find articles and advice offering many TIPS & TRICKS on staying on track of your healthy life choices.